Seattle Fashion Week is proud to announce – 3rd Annual Comcast Student Fashion Designer Competition
(An all ages event until 10pm)
When: Wed April 6th
Doors open 7:30pm, Competition starts at 8pm
Where: Club Sur 2901 1st Ave, Seattle
This yearís contestants are:
- Anna Dicklhuber (New York Fashion Academy)
- Christina Yi (Columbia College Chicago)
- Cindy Wang (Mercer Island High School)
- Michelle Gringas (Art Institute of Seattle)
- Morgan Carlson (IADT)
- Shannon Hunter (New York Fashion Academy)
Tickets at http://www.SeattleFashionWeek.net/Comcast
Online Presale- Student $5 (show Student ID at the door), General: $10
At Door (cash only)- Student $10 (show Student ID at the door), General $15
Each year Seattle Fashion Week hosts a competition is to give student designers a chance to show case their work, win a spot in the official Seattle Fashion Week, and to give one special designer each year a scholarship to help launch their line.
We are so thankful to have the support of the community and wonderful sponsors, Comcast and Gene Juarez to help support this competition.
This year our Judges for the Comcast Student Fashion Designer Competition are:
- Kim Lundien- Gene Juarez Creative Director
- Tanya Friberg- Owner of The Finerie
- James Todd- Gene Juarez Creative Director
- Becky Sullivan- Winner of 2009 Comcast Student Design Competition
Please come join us for a night of fashion.
Please visit www.SeattleFashionWeek.net/Comcast for more tickets are on-sale NOW!!
* subjects to change without notice *